The membership system
GDGJE adopts a membership system for its business administration, and our membership system consists of trading membership, alliance membership and elite membership.
GDGJE will make full use of advantages in the platform resources, make efforts to build a jewelry ecological circle, invite international jewelry providers, global purchasers, exhibitors, jewelry associations, processing enterprises, and enterprises or organizations engaged in jewelry design, finance, insurance, logistics and testing to create an industry-wide jewelry industry alliance.
I. Trading membership
Trading members are core members for GDGJE, and will be strictly controlled in terms of the number. Trading membership mainly targets jewelry raw material providers both in and outside China and large jewelers, and the first group of about 50 membership units will be named as GDGJE Founding Members (in our plan, we will have about 30 Chinese members and 20 international members as GDGJE Founding Members).
Rights of Trading Members:
1. Access to opportunities to conduct equal dialogue with leading global jewelry enterprises;
2. Match with international resources;
3. Receive trading information and services from GDGJE;
4. Conduct bulk deals legally;
5. Recommend others to become GDGJE members;
6. Attend membership meetings and vote at the same.
Special rights of founding members:
1. Get involved in formulation of the Member Articles, Management Measures and Trading Rules.
2. Rights of voting and being voted as members of the First Council.
II. Alliance membership
Alliance membership primarily targets small to mid-sized jewelry makers, sellers, traders and other relevant enterprises. We anticipate that, thousands of jewelers and other industry alliance groups both in and outside China will join us as GJE Alliance Members.
Rights of alliance members:
1. Share huge industry alliance resources with GDGJE;
2. Receive front-end and back-end purchase-sale matching services both online and offline freely;
3. Access to brand reputation enhancing services provided by GDGJE, such as special exhibition and business promotion;
4. Attend bio-partnering meetings and Sale by Actual Quality Meetings as organized by GDGJE;
5. Access to supply-chain industry finance services as provided by GDGJE;
6. Participate various jewelry exhibitions both in and outside China at the most favorable price that GDGJE may win over.
III. Elite membership
Elite membership mainly targets jewelry designers and jewelry lovers as well as social elites.
Rights of elite members:
1. Access to exclusive resources of the Elegant Life Alliance organized by GDGJE, tasting high quality life;
2. Receive quality personalized jewelry customization services;
3. Attend Design Work Exhibitions and Private & Special Tour Shows as well as other promotions as organized by GDGJE;
4. Attend lectures, training sessions, private jewelry identification and other events organized by GDGJE;
5. Join visits to origins of jewelry brands and jewelry industry clusters as organized by GDGJE;
6. Access to professional consulting services for identification of private jewelry collections for members;
7. Conditional repurchase and replacement of jewelry products.
1. Corporate entities or other economic organizations engaged in relevant fields in relation to gemstones or jades or jewelries for at least 3 years;
2. Good reputation and business history as well as a clean record;
3. Annual turnover of RMB 100 million (RMB 10 million for jade merchants) or above;
4. Written recommendations as signed by 2 fellow trading members.
1. Corporate entities or other economic organizations engaged in jewelry businesses or insurance, storage, logistics and exhibition or other relevant businesses in relation to jewelry;
2. Have good reputation and business history and also a clean record;
3. Have business office(s) as required and achieve certain business size;
4. Meet other necessary requirements.
1. Individuals being strongly interested in gemstones, jades and jewelries;
2. Have good personal reputation;
3. Have substantial economic foundation;
4. Meet other necessary requirements.
Membership application procedure
Completing the Membership Application Form – Submit Application Materials as required- Material Review by GDGJE- Issue Notification- Applicants pay membership fees- Go through Membership Registration Formalities.
Instructions for completing the Application Forms:
If you apply for Trading Membership or Appliance Membership, please fully complete Form 1 and Form 2; then, return the completed Form 1 and Form 2 together with supporting materials for your Company Registration, copy of the legal representative’s ID, your statement on clean records and your Company Profile as sealed with your company chop to the Membership Center of GDGJE. Individuals applying for Elite Membership shall fully complete Form 2 and submit a copy of your ID card.
Guangdong Gems & Jade Exchange
Add: Building B2, Shawan Jewelry Industrial Park, 999 Fulong Road, Panyu District, Guangzhou, Guangdong Province 511400, China